Meet Coach McFarland
On February 8, 2018 Redlands High School Principal, Ms. Kate Bartells, announced that Mike McFarland had been selected as new Head Varsity Football Coach. McFarland’s coaching experience includes working at both the high school and collegiate level over the last 18 years. As head coach at Temple City High School in Los Angeles, he led his team to two CIF – LA City Section playoff appearances. He will be joining RHS after his third season as the offensive coordinator at NCAA Div 2 Missouri S&T.
2018 Frosh Football
The 2018 Redlands Terrier Freshman Football Summer Program begins on Monday, June 18 with a meeting for parents and players. All student-athletes and their parents who wish to join our program and become part of The Long Blue Line should follow the guidelines outlined on the Freshman Football Info Page...
Important Player Info
Here is some important info for ALL PLAYERS AT ALL LEVELS regarding the 2018 season:
- Every player must submit a completed 2018-19 RUSD Clearance Packet to the RHS Athletics office on North Campus
- Students must have a current physical examination on file with the Athletics Office OR they must obtain a recent physical exam and submit the Physical Examination form with the clearance packet. Physical exams are valid for exactly 1 year.
- Download the 2018-19 RUSD Athletics Clearance Packet here...
- The Summer "Dead Period" runs 6/30/18 through 7/22/18
- Fall Camp opens on July 23, 2018
- School begins on Weds. 8/8/18