Download & print the
2017 RHS Terrier Freshman Football Summer Program flyer...
The 2017 Redlands
Terrier Freshman Football Summer Program starts on July 5, 2016. All
students who wish to join our program and become part of The Long Blue Line should follow the guidelines below...
Summer Program begins Monday,
July 10, 2017
Registration at 1:00pm (No early registration)
- North Campus weightroom located near the stadium snack bar on the north side of campus
- Bring a COMBINATION lock for your locker when you register on the first day.
- BE READY TO PRACTICE ON DAY #1!
- Athletes should be in a plain white shirt and navy blue shorts on day #1
- Athletes should bring athletic shoes (trainers) AND football cleats on day #1
- Terrier Football workout shirt & short package will be available for purchase
- Optional Terrier Football gear will be available for sale
Frosh Summer Program details...
- Players meet Monday-Thursday
- 7/10 - 7/27
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Players will spend time on the field, in the weightroom, and in the classroom each day
- Incoming freshmen must complete the RUSD Clearance Process PRIOR to registration
- Clearance Cards are issued by Athletic Secretary in the RHS North Campus office. Students and parents must complete and sign the RUSD Athletic Clearance Packet, which includes a valid physical examination and proof of medical insurance. Download and print the 2017-18 athletics packet here...
- Fall Camp opens Weds. August 2, 2017
- School begins on August 9, 2017
Please contact Derrick Dial, Varsity Head Coach