Summer Mini-Camp 2018
The 2018 Redlands Terrier Freshman Football Summer Program starts on Monday, June 18, 2018. All students who wish to join our program and become part of The Long Blue Line should follow the guidelines below...
Summer Mini-Camp begins Monday, June 18, 2018
- Mandatory Parent Meeting and Player Registration at 6:00pm
- Grace Mullen Auditorium on South Campus
- Complete the online 2018 Freshman Football Pre-Registration Form...
- Incoming freshmen must complete the RUSD Athletic Clearance Process PRIOR to registration
- Clearance Cards are issued by the Athletic Secretary in the RHS North Campus office (909-307-5500 x31102).
- Students and parents must complete and sign the RUSD Athletic Clearance Packet, which includes a valid physical examination and proof of medical insurance.
- Download and print the 2018-19 athletics packet here...
- Terrier Football workout shirt & short package will be available for purchase
- Optional Terrier Football gear will be available for sale
Frosh Summer Mini-Camp details...
- Players meet Monday-Thursday
- 6/19/18 - 6/29/18
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Players will spend time on the field, in the weight room, and in the classroom EACH DAY
- BE READY TO PRACTICE ON 6/19/18!!
- Bring a COMBINATION LOCK for your locker when you register on the first day.
- Athletes should be in a plain white shirt and navy blue shorts on 6/19/18
- Athletes should bring athletic shoes (trainers) AND football cleats on 6/19/18
Fall 2018 Information
- Fall Camp begins Monday, July 23, 2018
- Practice Daily, Mon-Sat.
- Times are TBD, but will include two sessions per day
- School begins on August 8, 2018
- Practice on 8/8, 8/9, 8/10, and Sat. 8/11 (Times are TBD)
- Standard Game Week Schedule begins Mon. 8/13/18
- Practice & Lift: 1:45pm-4:30pm, Mon-Weds
- Thursdays = Game Day
- Fridays = Lift/Run/Film 1:45pm - 3:00pm
Any questions?Please contact Kevin Haugh, Freshman Head Coach