Welcome to The Long Blue Line
The 2018 Redlands Terrier Freshman Football Summer Program got off to tremendous start on Monday, June 18, 2018 with an informational team meeting. Our annual summer Mini-Camp followed starting Tues. 6/19/2018. New players got the benefit of 7 days of weight room, classroom, and on-field instruction. We wrapped up Mini-Camp on Thurs. 6/28/18. The Freshmen Terriers will be back in action on Monday, 7/23/18.
THERE IS STILL TIME TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!
All in-coming, 9th grade students who wish to join our program and become part of The Long Blue Line should follow the guidelines below...
- Complete the online 2018 Freshman Football Pre-Registration Form...
- Incoming freshmen must complete the RUSD Athletic Clearance Process PRIOR to participating
- Clearance Cards are issued by the Athletic Secretary in the RHS North Campus office (909-307-5500 x31102).
- Students and parents must complete and sign the RUSD Athletic Clearance Packet, which includes a valid physical examination and proof of medical insurance.
- Download and print the 2018-19 athletics packet here...
- Optional Terrier Football gear will be available for sale
Fall 2018 Information
- Fall Camp begins Monday, July 23, 2018
- Practice Daily, Mon-Sat.
- Times are TBD, but will include two sessions per day
- School begins on August 8, 2018
- Practice on 8/8, 8/9, 8/10, and Sat. 8/11 (Times are TBD)
- Standard Game Week Schedule begins Mon. 8/13/18
- Practice & Lift: 1:45pm-4:30pm, Mon-Weds
- Thursdays = Game Day
- Fridays = Lift/Run/Film 1:45pm - 3:00pm
Any questions?Please contact Kevin Haugh, Freshman Head Coach